…But it is my business. If you want to have a balanced and healthy life, we should all be making it our business!
We have all heard the saying “You are What you Eat”- well I like to think it should be ” You are what you CONSUME”.
Did you know that the average Australian is seriously deficient in one or more necessary nutrients required to lead a healthy lifestyle. Most Aussies are not getting anywhere near close to the vital nutrients our bodies need to perform at optimal levels. We all know what we SHOULD be consuming, but WHAT we do in reality is usually far from this idealism. The fact of the matter is that even those of us who try to watch what we eat and drink, are still missing out on these vital nutrients.
If you have one or more of the following symptoms, you may be nutrient deficient:
- You’re fatigued
- You’re always grumpy
- You’re overweight
- You’re constipated
- You’re always hungry
- You’re cutting out food groups
- You’re skin is breaking out
- You’re depressed
- You’re forgetful
- You’re always sick
Below are just some of the required vitamins and minerals for the average adult to consume per day for health:
- Calcium– Recommendation: 1,000mg a day. Benefits: Bone Health
- Fibre- Recommendation: 25g per day. Benefits: Protects against coronary heart disease and reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Protein- Recommendation: 45-55g per day for average adult. Benefits: Proteins are the main building blocks of your body, used to make muscles, tendons, organs and skin, as well as enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters and various tiny molecules that serve many important functions.
- Magnesium- Recommendation: 310 to 320 milligrams a day. Benefits: Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function and develop and maintain bones.
- Vitamin A- Recommendation: 2,310 international units a day. Benefits: Important for vision, red blood cell production, embryonic development, and immune function.
- Vitamin C- Recommendation: 75 milligrams a day. Benefits: Acts as a disease-fighting antioxidant; may help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin E- Recommendation: 15 milligrams a day. Benefits: Acts as a disease-fighting antioxidant; may support eye health.
- Potassium- Recommendation: 4,700 milligrams a day. Benefits: Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce the effects of salt; may reduce the risk of recurrent kidney stones and possibly decrease bone loss.
In a perfect world, we would all be eating the perfect amounts of the perfect types of food each day to meet these requirements. Like most of us, it is hard to rely on, and stick to only eating the correct foods, and correct amounts of good nutrients recommended per day. That’s why the products found at Shred Squad can compliment a balanced diet, and can provide you with all of the daily requirements for good health! At Shred Squad there are products to suit every body and every need.
FREE postage on all orders over $195
For all enquiries please contact:
*Shred Squad always recommends seeking medical advice when pregnant, changing your diet or when consuming new products you are unsure of.
Shred Squad Group is a proud Corporate Sponsor of RSPCA Australia- a portion of every single order is donated to RSPCA Australia.